The world of pellet grills is getting crowded! Ever since the Traeger patents expired a few years ago it seems like every grill manufacturer is making pellet grills!
Here are a couple of articles to introduce you to pellet grills and see if they are right for you.
- Why Are Traeger Grills So Expensive? Are They Worth it?
- Which Traeger Grills Have Super Smoke?
- Can You Use A Traeger Grill In The Rain?
- Weber Smokefire vs Traeger
- Is The Traeger Silverton 620 At Costco Worth It?
- Traeger Pellet Grills: Pro Series Vs Ironwood vs Timberline
- Traeger Renegade Elite Reviews
- Rec Tec vs Traeger: Two Great Pellet Grills With One Clear Winner
- Traeger vs Pit Boss: Are Either of These Pellet Grills Worth Buying?
- Small Traeger Grills: Junior Elite, Tailgater and Bronson Reviews
- Traeger Pro Series 575 and 780 Pellet Grills With D2 Wi-Fire Controllers
Dansen Smoker Reviews (Pit Boss, Louisiana Grills, Country Smokers)
- Pit Boss Copperhead Vertical Pellet Smoker
- Pit Boss Austin XL Pellet Grill Review
- Pit Boss Whiskey Still Pellet Smoker Review
- Pit Boss Pro Series 820 and 1100 Review
- Louisiana Grills Champion Backyard Pro
- Pit Boss Platinum Series Lockhart Pellet Grill and Smoker Review
- Pit Boss Platinum Series KC Combo Pellet and Gas Grill Review
- Pit Boss Pro Series 1100 Combo Pellet Gas Grill Review
Other Brands of Pellet Grills
- Best Pellet Grill for the Money
- Masterbuilt XL Pellet Smoker: Strong First Impressions
- Camp Chef Pellet Grill Review
- Z Grill 7002 Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Hands On Review of the Z Grill 7002
- Outdoor Gourmet Triton XL Pellet Grill Review
- Rec Tec Grills: Bull, Stampede, Trailblazer, Bullseye and Matador
- Grilla Grills Silverbac Review
- Best Portable Pellet Grill Options
- Big Horn Pellet Grill Review
- Oklahoma Joe’s Rider DLX Pellet Grill Review